Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I posted but nothing too exciting has been going on. Our Pastor has been preaching a revival in Ohio this week so Doug has been very busy. He preached all day on Sunday and Bro. Gary is preaching tonight. I found some very random pictures and thought I would post them. They are all somehow related to our church. The best church in the whole world!



I have been busy at school as well. Trying to teach 5 classes and do a 250 page yearbook is quite a handful! This week we had to give out progress reports and like a dummy I had book reports due Monday and a vocabulary test on Tuesday! All of this had to be graded and in the computer for 75 kids by Wednesday! Whew, I finally got it done! Anyway, enjoy the pictures!




Doug and Bro. Gary (Captain America and Kid Krusader) at Kid Krusade this summer. Who knew those tacky American flag jackets would be useful someday?!

Bro. Bobby Roberson and Preacher

Doug in his office

The Blue Bus

Our church during an Oliver B. Green revival

4 comments:

Joy said...

Those are some pretty cool pictures. Sorry about the workload! If I taught, I would probably overload myself all the time. But you're not a dummy. :)

Jen Bartlett said...

Oh, the joys of being a teacher! But, being too busy is better than being bored...sometimes! And, according to all your pictures, you are definitely staying busy! I'm glad you're starting to blog...I love keeping up with everybody!

sarah lauren said...

Jen!! I didn't even realize you had a blog! How are you? Love the pics by the way :)

Mom said...

Jenn,
Great pictures. Sounds like you are busy. I like the picture of you and Doug. Looks like you had fun at church. WOW thats a lot of people.