Saturday, December 22, 2007

A Trip to Williamsburg






My mom came in to visit Doug and I this week. This was her first visit to North Carolina. While she was here we took her to Nags Head and also Colonial Williamsburg. Williamsburg was so beautiful all decked out in it's Christmas decor. Every historic house there has to make wreaths and decorations that are all natural. They used the most interesting things to make these masterpieces. All kinds of dried fruits and vegetables -chilli peppers, okra, lemons, apples, nut shells- and they all looked so beautiful! They all gave me wonderful ideas for my window boxes at my house. They need some work! Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Michael Shane said...

Nags Head huh...sounds like a pun since it has to do with Doug's mother-in-law being in town.