Friday, April 18, 2008

School Baby Shower

On Thursday, the school I work at decided to have a baby shower for me and also another lady that is having a baby next month. She is having a girl and I am having a boy so they had a great time using pink and blue! It was very sweet of them to put a lot of time and effort in to make it special for us both! It was also very exciting because it was my first shower! Yea!! Now I just need to get his room ready!

The dual purpose table!
Lots of cake!
Opening my gifts!


Mrs. Corum, the kindergarten teacher. She is due in May!





2 comments:

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Joy said...

Oh how fun! I loved my baby showers. It's SO exciting to see everything people give you. Then take it home, put it away, get it back out and look at it, then put it away, then take it out...you get the idea. :) Have fun!