Friday, November 14, 2008

This and That

John Deere hat

Standing against Daddy

Things are going well here in North Carolina. Except for lingering colds we are all doing great. Doug is busy as always designing flyers for our revival, the new church calendar along with all the normal stuff. I am just trying to keep my head above water cleaning the house and doing laundry! Denton is doing great! He is always smiling and is starting to talk more. He is also rolling over both ways and trying oh so hard to sit up.



It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away. The time has flown by! I can't wait for Christmas. I keep trying to talk Doug into getting out the decorations early but I don't think he's going to give in!



I am also very excited that our good friends Phil and Michelle Gage only live 2 hours away now! Yeah!! Can't wait to spend some time with them! Doug and I are so happy that the Lord has led them to serve at a good church (and that they are so close!). Michelle, if you read this, you really need to call me!

1 comment:

Gages said...

Did Michelle Call you? We are excited to be close as well. Looking forward to getting together. Denton is adorable, not sure about the other guy in the picture though.