Saturday, September 6, 2008

Two Weeks and Counting...

Two weeks down, only 50 more till Denton's first birthday! Yikes! Well, this has been an interesting week. It started with a fever, no big deal, and it turned into a urinary tract infection and probably more where that came from. After a LONG doctor's visit, and a very strong antibiotic, I am feeling much better. Two exciting things happened to Denton this week. Well, maybe they're exciting! 1. His nice, clear, clean complexion is long gone. He has officially aquired the newborn rash. I told Doug he looks like his mom now! 2. Today he lost his umbilical cord! Yeah!! Not exciting to most, but it was to me. Now I can give him a real bath!

Bright eyesGone are the peaches and cream complexion
Watching me check everyone's blog

1 comment:

Joy said...

He's a cutie, rash and all. :) And it IS exciting when the cord thing comes off...it's kind of yucky.