Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

December is already here! I can't believe it! We have had a busy few weeks around here. Doug helped me put out all our decorations before Thanksgiving. That way when we came back from Bristol everything would be done. Denton loves to look at the Christmas tree with all the lights. Last night we finally got a family picture made. We met the photographer and hoped that Denton would at least be in a decent mood. He was and we even got a few smiles out of him! Tomorrow I am taking him for his 3 month pictures. Hopefully they will be even better!

Yesterday I decided to be a little festive and bake some cookies. Well, I didn't have any baking soda so I searched my cookbook for any cookie recipe that didn't require it. I finally found one for sugar cookies! Well, needless to say, they were a little bland and boring. Doug said they tasted like raw dough. At least I tried! I guess I'll just have to go back to sipping hot chocolate!

No comments: