Tuesday, December 23, 2008

4 Months Old Already!

Merry Christmas to everyone! We hope you all are doing well! Denton is already 4 months old! I can't believe it! We are excited for his first Christmas even though he doesn't have a clue! He is talking so much now and is so much fun to play with. He is quite the character! He seems to be getting much fatter, but a lady at church told me "It's the only time in life when it's cute to be fat!" Too true! He has to go for his 4 month checkup next week so we'll see how much he weighs. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!


Christmas Cantata Sunday


Hugging his puppy in his Bumbo chair


Giggling away
What a sweetie!




4 comments:

tascha said...

it's hard to belived it's been 4 months!! Mikalah is almost 10 weeks!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
children will change your perspective on everything :)

Joy said...

I love his "little gentleman" outfit. It's so much fun to dress them up! I hope I get to see him before he turns 5! :)

Matt and Trisha Bookout said...

Great pictures! I'm sure Denton has changed even more since these pics. I do love his outfit, too! How adorable!

tascha said...

YOU ARE TAGGED... are you still there?? :)
see my blog for details!