Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update!

Hello! It's been 4 months since I have updated! Yikes! The real reason I am now is because my dear friend Joy has guilted me into with her last post! So this is just for you Joy!

Lots of things have happened lately. Denton is growing like a weed and itching to crawl! He loves to chew on everything! He has two teeth so far and loves anything that has music.

We are doing well, busy as usual. We have been thinking very hard about redoing our bathroom. The only problem is that it is our ONLY bathroom and it would not be a one day job! Oh the joys of being a homeowner!

My mom was here to visit a few weeks ago and Doug's parents just left yesterday. Company is nice but so is routine! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Joy said...

LOL...glad I could help out! It's so hard to keep up with blogging. I love Denton's smile in the first picture. He is such a doll! It was fun catching up on the phone the other day. I love you!!

tascha said...

thanks for the info on Waylon....
also, don't worry about Denton not wanting to move about much.... my first didnt crawl til she was almost 11 months.... started walking around 1 year - she was just content to sit and watch everything :)