Monday, October 15, 2007

Catching Up

This weekend has been very busy! First of all, on Saturday, we had our Annual Couple's Class Harvest Party. It was a good time of food and fellowship with our church family. We had sack races, bobbing for apples, an egg toss, a corn pit, hayrides and a jumping hut. The kids really enjoyed it. Doug managed to smash the egg all over me so I caught up with him and gave him some back!

On Sunday we had Tug-A-Bus Sunday with our bus kids. I didn't think they would get into it much, but I was VERY wrong! They pulled the buses so quick it was over in less than a minute! My bus lost because our rope broke! It was a lot of fun and the kids had a great time. We had 50 on our bus but 25 of them were teens!



Aren't they cute?


Getting ready to pull with all their might!

This is little Jackson Elliott

Merry having fun in the corn pit!

Look at all that food!


That sack is bigger than Macy!
My husband with some other crazy church members!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Looks like so much fun! And a great day on the bus! Isn't it funny how you can think one way and kids surprise you? We had a harvest party last year with our teens. They had to dress up and I thought they would all HATE it, but they loved it and really went all out for it.

Tom & Kandice Keegan said...

I love all the pics! It looks like you had so much fun. Isn't fall so great?!