Wednesday, July 30, 2008

No Sleep!

So, there is absolutely no reason why I shouldn't be in bed right now, sleeping the morning away(At least until Doug gets ready for work!) but here I am at 6:30 am wondering if I should just go ahead and get ready for the day! Now believe me, I am not a proponent of being a lazy sleepyhead but I figure in a few weeks my sleeping in till 7:30 or 8 days will be over. Why shouldn't I take a advantage of them? All of you mothers out there know what I'm talking about. You wear yourself out during the day, hoping that you might actually get to sleep all night! Even a few restroom breaks at 2 am and 4am don't deter your hopes of getting more than 5 hours of sleep. That's just the way it goes! I really haven't felt too bad during pregnancy but man I sure do miss that 8 hours of sleep every night! Am I the only one who knows what I'm saying?

Tomorrow, Doug and I will be heading for Walkertown for the National Sword of the Lord Conference till Friday. I'm sure we will run into some people we know. It's always fun to see old friends! If any of you will be there be sure to let me know! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Joy said...

I hear ya! I had a hard time sleeping about the last two months when I was carrying Jackson. My biggest problem was my arms falling asleep, and my right hand was pretty much numb the last three months. It's oh, so fun! And we're still not sleeping well. But you kind of get used to not sleeping the night through.

Man, you're all over the place! I can't believe how much traveling and going you've been doing. I'm glad you're feeling good.

It won't be long now!!

Steph said...

I agree! I was the same way. I would wake up all through the night and wake up early for no reason. Maybe that's natures way of preparing

Tom & Kandice Keegan said...

It was hard for me to get comfortable sleeping towards the end of my pregnancy too! I tried a body pillow but gave it to Tom since it didn't really help :) So excited for you guys & the soon arrival of your baby!

Matt and Trisha Bookout said...

I can't wait to see the post announcing the birth of your baby. Take care of yourself these last few days of pregnancy. We are praying for you!