Saturday, August 9, 2008

Two Weeks To Go!

Only 2 more weeks to go! Doug helped me pack my hospital bag today so we are ready anytime! I just thought I would post a few new pictures. I can't believe my stomach is that BIG! We picked up our highchair last week and I put it together all by myself. I thought I did a pretty good job.
Denton's highchair


My massive swollen feet. Those of you who know me well also know that I usually have very skinny feet!

It looks like I have a basketball in my shirt!


3 comments:

Tom & Kandice Keegan said...

What a cute highchair! You look great! Looks like any weight you gained is in your tummy. :) Can't wait to see pics of Denton.

tascha said...

HEY---not long now : ) we are so-o excited for you...all the baby stuff you've put up looks adorable...and trust me...i've seen swollen feet look worse :)....and YOU look great!!
by the way--how did you get the baby countdown on your blog?

Joy said...

It really does look like a basketball! You look so good though. I'll be talking to you soon! I love the high chair. We still don't have one. Oh well. I don't want one with cartoon characters or something. I want it to go with my dining room a little bit. It's really cute!